Instagram Feed 

\
cooker-img

The Julian Grille

Full Bar

Dog friendly


Our lovely cottage restaurant was built in the 1920’s by Mr. Robinson for his wife, and remained their residence until the 1960’s.
The cottage then became the residence of an artist for several years and then an antique store. In the early 80’s
the cottage was transformed into a deli, and then in 1989 we proudly opened “The Julian Grille.”

MENU

Lunch

Dinner

Kids Menu